Sunday, July 17, 2005

 

Spooks

When I was a gangly adolescent, I refused to allow anyone to take photographs of me. I would bring my arm to my face, or duck under the table whenever photography threatened. I told them that it would ruin my future career as a spy. I think it was one of those gangly adolescent things.

Of course I never did become a spy. I would never get to weave an intricate web of deceit and lies quite like you can when employed on secret missions for the government. Sadly I had to settle for the next best thing, tabloid journalism.

Anyway, this Friday, at 9:25pm on My ABC you can park yourself in front of the telly, and vicariously experience what I would be doing, if I wasn’t parked in front of the telly watching Spooks.

Note: 3000 character limit on comments
|


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?