Tuesday, July 19, 2005

 

I've been memed.

Someone sent me this meme. Apparently I get seven years of bad luck or things get worse in Togo if I don’t answer it.

If you’d just won 10 Million dollars, what would you do with it?

I’d convert it all to notes, and put it in a big vault. I’d then fall around in it giggling insanely, while throwing it up in the air.

What’s your favourite distraction for avoiding doing work?

No particular favourite. Almost anything will do.

What are your 3 favourite pieces of music.

None. It makes it more difficult to hear the voices in my head.

What would be your ideal job?

Amway salesperson. I like the idea of introducing all my friends to these wonderful products and making money off them.

If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?

Nothing. It’s hard to improve on perfect.

If you could get even with someone, who would it be?

The fool who dreamed up this stupid meme idea, thus wasting thousands of hours a day with people writing them, and foisting on readers inane twaddle that purports to say something about the individual. Also the person who gave it the name ‘meme’ thus ruining a perfectly respectable word that used to mean something else entirely.

Note: 3000 character limit on comments
|


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?