Thursday, March 10, 2005
Embassy Terror Horror in Malaysia
Australia's most popular newspaper, The Herald Sun confirms the horror, and we summarize the facts for you here:
- A Shocking Horror Explosion occurred in the vicinity of the Embassy.
- The road outside the embassy was sealed off and Bomb sniffing dogs have been bought in.
- The bomb was launched from a vehicle as it passed the embassy
- Malaysia is a country literally teeming with Muslims.
- The explosion caused no damage or injuries but the possibility still exists that there are still lots of dead people yet to be found.
A DFAT spokesman said. "We are going to seek a briefing from the Malaysian police". Too right they'll be seeking a briefing. They'll be demanding answers, and they'll get them to. They don't call us the Deputy Sherriff for nothing y'know.
We'll report back to you when we know more.
Rex - signing off from The City : Always first with the Terror Horror!